These banana oatmeal blender muffins are easy, healthy, and delicious. You literally toss everything in the blender, pour, and bake! Healthy yummy muffins in just 20 mins.
1. Preheat oven to 400F and prepare muffin pan.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender (except for chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into muffin pan, fill 3/4 of the way full ~ about 3Tbsp.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes just until set. Insert a toothpick in the center until it comes out clean.